Licensed Private Investigator
I could provide testimonials about work that has resulted in acquiring information to assist in settling a civil case; or effort that contributed to the dismissal of criminal charges or reduction of the charges against a defendant; references to money saved by corporations through the discovery of crucial information through locating and interviewing significant witnesses or even through surveillance. It is most important that we talk to discuss your specific case and how I might contribute to the best outcome for you!
You are welcome to call me at (319) 331-1155 or to email me at email@example.com with “Investigation consultation” in the subject line.
Iowa Association of Private Investigators (IAPI) member
Insurance Investigations/Personal Injury
Witness Location and Interviews/Statements
Criminal defense investigations and civil investigations, privately retained by clients and/or their attorneys, worker compensation, and authorization by Federal and State Courts as a criminal defense investigator.
- Probation Officer, Johnson County, Iowa
- Counselor, Purdy Treatment Center for Women
- U.S. Army Personnel Specialist and Chaplain Assistant Honorably Discharged
- Foster Care Review Board, Johnson County, Iowa, 15 years
- Licensed Private Investigator in Iowa since 1991
- Reid Technique of Interviewing and Interrogation training
- BA, University of Northern Iowa, with additional course work through the University of Iowa and the University of Minnesota